Monday, July 18, 2011

These Warm Weeks of July



An amazing week with my family! Every year, we rent a town house and spend a week on the ocean. Only girls are allowed! Here's Lily and Audrey, two of my favorite little girls in the world.
Getting to know one of my future constituents... Right infront of my future house!

Meeting with White House visitors


At the Miss District of Colombia pageant! With Rashida Tulani Jolley, Miss DC 2000. She is SO sweet. I was suprised to find out that she is the harpist on Lady Gaga's tour! I couldn't recognize her when I watched the tour video on television, though. She was all decked out in her Little Monster gear! So cool! 

I had an AMAZING time choreographing the Miss Kingston's Outstanding Teen, Pre-Teen, and Princess Program! I also loved choreographing the Miss show too.


With the new Miss Vermont's Outstanding Teen! Sophia is a sweetheart, and I can't wait to see her in Orlando:)

No comments:

Post a Comment