Friday, August 12, 2011

~*Baby, I'm A Firework*~


Thank you to everybody who has ever loved me. Your love, care, and guidance has made me the person that I am today. I feel ready to face the world, and the rest of my life, because of your support. I am a young woman filled with resilience, faith, and hope. I am courageous, strong, and savvy. Thank you for molding me into who I am today... You have made me into a firework.

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine Just own the night like the 4th of July~
'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh As you shoot across the sky~
Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh You're gonna leave 'em falling down~
Boom, boom, boom Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon It's always been inside of you, you, you And now it's time to let it through~
'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh As you shoot across the sky~
Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh You're gonna leave 'em falling down~
Boom, boom, boom Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon Boom, boom, boom Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon~

No comments:

Post a Comment