Sunday, December 4, 2011

~Dreamy December~

And the Christmas Season has officially started! The tree is up, the weather is getting colder, and next weekend is our FIRST NUTCRACKER! Not to mention it's college acceptance season for early action... Oh man! Waiting on pins and needles...

On Friday, the annual Miss Strafford County and Miss University was held at the University of New Hampshire. If the Sigma Chi boys that produced the show (and helped me set up the stage) were not enough to convince me to go there, the new Mama Mac's macaroni and cheese restaurant definitely was!
So proud of Lauren Carter, and Jillian Granucci (her first pageant!) who stole the judges hearts and the titles!

Congratulations, girls!

With the dynamic Dr. Dana Rosengard, the man who whipped me into shape for interview! And, taught me everything that I know about climbing rock walls in evening gowns...

Sweet little Emily<3

Eileen Kelley and me, and the Sigma Chi brothers who put on the show! (Can you point out my future husband?)

My dear Kami<3 Just so happy when I am with her.




The next day, the new Miss Strafford County and I blew kisses and waved it up in the Portsmouth Holiday parade.

I was SO EXCITED when one of my lovely directors Dr. Stephanie showed me this in Fourpoints Magazine! Seriously so cool to spread some love about my platform!

Well, That's all for this weekend! Have a lovely couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment