Sunday, May 3, 2015

"The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship." Amelia Earhart

"The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship." Amelia Earhart

To the women in the Miss New Hampshire Class of 2015 and Megan Cooley: Thank you for your love and companionship.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful life with me.

Today, I have so much to be thankful for.

I am incredibly humbled by the amount of support and love from my family, friends, and supporters over the past few months. To see my family and friends in the audience from the stage last night is a sight that I will never forget. I genuinely appreciate and love each and every one of you. To my parents: thank you for being my parents. You raised me with all the love in the world. To my family that came last night: thank you for always being there for me. You exemplify what family is all about. Thank you for traveling to Derry last night. I am so lucky to have a family that is also my group of best friends! To my friends that came last night: wow. Just wow. Thank you for your daily texts, hugs, and constant love. Thank you for sharing this absolutely beautiful life with me. To my directors: thank you for believing in me. Your constant support has held me together. To the Miss New Hampshire board and volunteers: thank you for all that you do. I am inspired by your generosity and genuine love for each and every one of us.
Thank you to my Miss New Hampshire Sisters. You are the reason I love this program so much. Thank you for being women who empower each other.
Thank you to Megan Cooley, who served an amazing year as Miss New Hampshire. You are one incredible woman, and I cannot wait to make ALL of the cookies next year with you! You shined last night!
A little inspiration <3


WE HAVE A NEW MISS NEW HAMPSHIRE!

And my, oh my is she beautiful!

Congratulations to Holly Blanchard, Miss New Hampshire 2015!


This is my favorite picture of Holly. She is so beautiful and gracious.
Lastly, congratulations Holly Blanchard, the new representative of the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program! I am confident that you will represent our wonderful state with grace and poise. I am so excited to see all that you will do for Make-A-Wish New Hampshire, Make-A-Wish America, and the Miss America Organization. Congratulations, Holly!



No comments:

Post a Comment