Monday, December 21, 2015

~The Week in Review~

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to sing the National Anthem for the UNH Wildcats Mens' Basketball game against Dartmouth. Especially as a history major, this song means so much to me. Thinking of Fort McHenry and my privateers. 


This is one of my favorite days year after year! We had a blast volunteering this afternoon at the Salvation Army Toy Shop! Thank you to all of the volunteers who are committed to "making it happen!"

Thank you to Holly for this picture!

We are so lucky to live in the state with the first primary! Today, I asked Dr. Carson what he would do to fund public higher education. ‪#‎mnh‬ ‪#‎service‬‪#‎missportsmoutharea‬

As always, here is something for the good of the squad.
Just please be smart about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment