Sunday, January 10, 2016

~The Week in Review~

Tea anyone? Today, Skylar and I served tea at the Miss New Hampshire's Outstanding Teen Tea Party to raise money for the ‪#‎NHOT‬ program! ‪#‎MNH‬‪#‎missportsmoutharea‬

I always enjoy chatting with Allie Nault, Miss America's Outstanding Teen. In my opinion, the best conversations occur when conversationalists learn from each other. I must say I always learn something new from Miss Nault.  Today we talked about our experiences meeting candidates on the campaign trail in New Hampshire (she has met every single candidate, and will one day rule the world). Below is a link to some of the candidates' statements and views on higher education. 

Below is a little shout-out to history nerds and shoe fanatics everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment