Sunday, April 10, 2016

~The Week in Review~

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy. Exciting, but busy! 
For any other graduating seniors out there... Let's try to live in the moment over the next couple of weeks. Someone once told me to look at your feet a couple times a day to keep you grounded.

First of all, MISS AMERICA SERVES is this Saturday! Show your excitement by using the hashtags #MissAmericaServes and #NH!

We recently had our talent rehearsal. Thank you to our choreographers, board members, production team, and directors for making Miss New Hampshire (and via MNH scholarships and higher education) possible! We also received our Miss America Serves shirts!
From ‪#‎Columbia‬ to ‪#‎MissNH‬, this girl is ready to take on whatever comes her way next year! Hopefully I will be giving a year of ‪#‎service‬ to this organization, that has made me who I am today. ‪#‎MissAmericaServes‬
‪#‎NH
Open houses are every Friday! I have been serving on a panel of four other UNH College of Liberal Arts Fellows to help potential students and their families make the decision to come to the University of New Hampshire. I love seeing so many future Wildcats!

Yesterday, our Hall Council took 50 people to New York City for a day trip. I am happy to say that it has been twenty-four hours since we have been home, and no missing people reports have been filed yet. Congratulations to my co-leader Julie and me for NOT LOSING ANYONE! Thank goodness! If we can take 50 kids to the city and let them roam free, and manage to round them all up and get them back to campus safely, we can do ANYTHING! On another note, I had an absolute blast.

Now, I don't mean to start a political debate on this page. But I do think that this message is extremely, extremely important. We must think about these issues when trying to help build an accepting and understanding society. Like most things in life, these issues are much more complicated than one might originally think. 


Thanks for checking it out! I hope you have a fantastic day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment