Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." -Gloria Steinem

"Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." -Gloria Steinem

Miss New Hampshire is 10 days, 19 hours, 20 minutes, and 33 seconds away!

You can vote a contestant into the Top 10 by clicking the link below!

https://www.facebook.com/MissNH/app_208195102528120

Today starts the "Ten Day Positivity Challenge." Follow the challenge, or join!

Each day, post the following three things:
1) Something that you are thankful for,
2) A motivational quote (to inspire yourself and someone else who may need it that day), and
3) Something about your community that you are proud of.

I am thankful for the support of my family, friends, professors, directors, and loved ones. This experience has truly taught me the value of camaraderie. I am continuously humbled by their support. It takes a village to raise a child, and a village to help a young woman discover herself. From the bottom of my heart, I am forever grateful for everyone involved in this journey.

Here is an inspirational message!

Adorable, right?
As for something about my community that I am proud about, I am constantly amazed by the work and dedication of UNH undergraduate students. This week is the Undergraduate Research Conference (UNH created the first URC in the country!), and the amount of valuable research that the students conducted is incredible! You can check out student research by clicking the link below!

http://unh.edu/unhtoday/2015/04/research-days-spring-brings-results-forefront?utm_source=Research%20Days%3Futm_medium%3D4-20&utm_campaign=slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment