Saturday, April 25, 2015

"Whoever is happy will make other people happy, too." -Anne Frank

"Whoever is happy will make other people happy, too." -Anne Frank

There are 7 days, 18 hours, 12 minutes, and 53 seconds left until Miss New Hampshire!

Today, I am thankful for the opportunity to have a fun, stress-free, rejuvenating night at the Miss New Hampshire Ball! I loved dancing the night away with the Miss New Hampshire women, my family, and my friends. The ball also raises the money for Miss New Hampshire 2015's wardrobe for her year of service.
Oh what a night!







A little inspiration <3

Today, I am proud of the women competing in Miss New Hampshire who are seniors in high school. Many of them are deciding where they want to go to school! I am so impressed with how they are already starting successful college careers... many with incredible scholarships to amazing schools (American University, Dean, NC State, UCONN, and many more), and one who has enlisted in the Army! Congratulations, Ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment