Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!" – Anne Frank.

"Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!" – Anne Frank.

There are 3 days, 17 hours, 37 minutes, and 54 seconds until Miss New Hampshire!

Today, I am thankful for heart-to-hearts with my fellow Miss New Hampshire contestants. This organization has gifted me with true, meaningful friendships that I know will last a lifetime. Yesterday I posted a photo that said "Girls compete against one another, but women empower each other." That statement is entirely true, although girls do empower one another as well. I am fortunate to be in a circle of friends that empower one another.

Also, I am thankful to have the opportunity to meet the 2015 Miss New Hampshire panel of judges! I feel as though they truly got to know the person I am, at my core.

Thank you to Katrina Bernard Photography for photographing each contestant after interview!

A little inspiration <3

Today, I am proud of the New Hampshire Outstanding Teens. Each young woman in the Outstanding Teen program is beautiful on the outside, but most importantly, beautiful on the inside. I love getting the opportunity to chat with many of you throughout the week. I am so thankful to be a part of your experience within the Miss America Organization. Your drive, thoughtfulness, passion for service, and love of life inspire us to take life by the horns and live.
To the NHOT Class of 2015: YOU are a community of movers and shakers. I am so excited to see what comes to fruition in your futures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment