Monday, April 27, 2015

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller

There are 5 days, 18 hours, 12 minutes, and 23 seconds until Miss New Hampshire!

Today, I am thankful for my brother, Christopher. Christopher turned 18 years old today, and I am so fortunate to have such an amazing brother, and a best friend. Christopher makes me laugh more than anyone I know, and is one of the most caring 18-year-old young men out there. I love you, Christopher! Happy Birthday!

A little inspiration <3


I am going to continue to talk about my brother, as I am so incredibly proud of him. He recently attended the Accepted Students Day for Environmental Engineering majors at UNH, which is one of the best environmental engineering schools in the country. Christopher is also one of the best Cross Fit athletes in the state of New Hampshire. Christopher's mental and physical strength amazes me every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment