Friday, April 24, 2015

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”  ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

There are eight more days until Miss New Hampshire!

Today, I am thankful for a family who loves to laugh together. My family are my best friends, and I feel so fortunate to have such a loving and supportive family who LOVES to laugh together!

Something Inspirational:


Today, I am proud of my sisters in the Miss New Hampshire program. The women in this organization are real, with real-life challenges, just like every other young woman. They are also women with amazing drive, dedicated to promoting Miss America's focus on individual potential and empowerment. I am so fortunate to be in a sisterhood with these women... women who are "Army Strong," Wish Granters, advocates for children with life-threatening illnesses, and women who strive to make students realize that kindness really does matter. I am forever grateful for the friendships I have made in this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment